Access, rectify, cancel and oppose the processing of your data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Basic information about Data Protection
|Main Purpose||Register as a new user, management, maintenance and control of the entire relationship with the affected party and offer and provide the products and / or services to which you have access in your condition as an associate and / or user.||Base legitimadora|
Execution of measures
Pre-contractual and execution of
|Additional purposes||Send information on new courses periodically. Give courses to those users who subscribe to them.||Legitimizing base|
|Access, rectify, cancel and oppose the processing of your data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.|
- Responsible for the Treatment
We inform you that the personal data that you provide during this registration process, will be treated automatically by GO4IT EVENTS with the purposes described below.
Unless expressly stated otherwise at the time of collection, all personal data that are requested are required contribution to be essential elements to manage your registration, as well as to provide our products and services. The non-facilitation of those, will be accompanied by the impossibility of managing your registration request and provide the aforementioned products and services. Personal data will be collected exclusively for the purposes indicated in this Clause.
You confirm and guarantee the veracity and accuracy of the data provided, and that these are adjusted to their current status, corresponding solely and exclusively to you, so that you do not intend to use personal or identifying data corresponding to any third party. In this sense, you agree to communicate any changes that may occur in them, in accordance with the procedure established in section C. Rights of the interested party.
- Purposes and legitimizing basis
The treatments whose purposes are described below are based on the following legitimizing bases:
i Execution of a contract or application of pre-contractual measures:
- a. Manage your registration request in order to activate your subscription for which it will be necessary to verify the existence of your email. In case that as well as to be able to contact you in case of any incident during the completion of the same as well as to be able to contact you in case of any incident during the completion of it, any incident occurs during the registration process, we will be able to contact you within 48 hours from the start of the registration in order to complete and finalize said process.
- b. Provide the services to which you have access by virtue of your status as an associate and / or user, as well as manage, maintain and control the relationship with you from the moment of registration to the termination of the subscription, which includes sending communications about updated information and the resolution of queries. Specifically, as part of your subscription, and in your capacity as an associate and / or user of GO4IT EVENTS and of the contractual relationship established with GO4IT EVENTS, you will receive communications by electronic means, regarding all those discounts, opportunities, negotiated advantages and information about courses that may be of interest to subscribers. As a subscriber, you will also receive the training of the course or courses hired.
- c. Provide information about the courses we conduct, as well as comment on current news in the social network profiles of GO4IT EVENTS on Facebook, Twitter and Google + to all those who follow these pages, being the user responsible for accepting privacy policies of the or social networks that you use.
ii Legitimate interest:
Allow us to transfer you updated information about training, and send you the latest news through electronic bulletins.
- Rights of the interested party
We inform you that in accordance with current legislation you have the right to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, as well as the right of withdrawal, limitation of treatment and the right to portability of your data, proving your identity ( by means of a copy of ID or equivalent) to the following email email@example.com. If you wish to clarify any question regarding the treatments we carry out of your personal data, you can also contact us through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you consider that any of the aforementioned rights has not been respected, you will have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
In accordance with the terms described in section B. Purposes and legitimizing basis, GO4IT EVENTS will not proceed to the transfer of your data to any third party.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, GO4IT EVENTS has the collaboration of some third party service providers who have access to your personal data and who treat the aforementioned data in the name and on behalf of GO4IT EVENTS as a consequence of their rendering of services.
GO4IT EVENTS follows strict criteria for the selection of service providers in order to comply with their data protection obligations and undertakes to subscribe with them the corresponding data processing contract through which it will impose, among others, the following obligations: apply appropriate technical and organizational measures; treat the personal data for the agreed purposes and taking only the documented instructions of GO4IT EVENTS; and delete or return the data to GO4IT EVENTS once the services have been completed.
Specifically, GO4IT EVENTS will contract the provision of services by third-party providers that carry out their activity, by way of example and not limitation, in the sector of: companies providing computer services and web hosting.
- Conservation periods
Only your data will be stored in case you have registered as an associate. In this case they will be kept until you decide to cancel the subscription, which can be done from any of the emails that are sent with periodic information from our website.
Once the same, will proceed to the elimination of your personal data at the time that have taken all the necessary actions to manage and terminate any obligation that may remain between the parties, carrying out in that period, all the necessary administrative procedures.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, your data will be kept properly blocked, as long as responsibilities for the execution of the contract can be derived, as well as for compliance with other legal obligations by GO4IT EVENTS. In these cases, GO4IT EVENTS guarantees that it will not process the data unless it is necessary for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims or when this is required to facilitate the same to the Public Administration, Judges and Courts during the period of prescription of their rights or legal obligations.
- Security measures
The following are the technical measures to guarantee the safeguarding of personal data:
- UPDATING OF COMPUTERS AND DEVICES: The devices and computers used for the storage and processing of personal data are kept up to date with the latest security updates.
- MALWARE: In the computers and devices where the automated processing of personal data is carried out, there is an antivirus system that guarantees the theft and destruction of personal information and data as much as possible. The antivirus system is updated periodically
- FIREWALL: To prevent undue access to personal data will be ensured to ensure the existence of an activated firewall on computers and devices in which the storage and / or processing of personal data is made.
- ENCRYPTION OF DATA: When it is necessary to perform the extraction of personal data outside the site where it is processed, either by physical means or by electronic means, the possibility of using an encryption method to guarantee the confidentiality of personal data will be assessed. in case of undue access to information.
- BACKUP: Periodically a backup copy will be made in a second support different from that used for daily work. The copy will be stored in a secure place, different from that in which the computer is located with the original files, in order to allow the recovery of personal data in case of loss of information.
The security measures will be reviewed periodically, the review may be done by automatic mechanisms (software or computer programs) or manually.